Rainy Sunday Playlist


It's been raining since yesterday.
Rainy weather makes me lazy but I have to be productive and finish my blog's layout.
I've been working on it for days, it is stressing, yes, back aches and everything, but every time I see the progress, I forget all that
I took a break from changing buttons, links, etc... and decided to share my 10 track playlist which I am listening right now.
I think this is the perfect time to listen to these songs. 
I will be posting more playlist. 
Here you go,


1. Heart Like Yours- Williamette Stone
2. Lost Stars- Adam Levine
3. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
4. I never wanted to go- Williamette Stone
5. Counting Stars- Augustana
6. Youth- Daughter
7. I choose you- Sara Bareilles
8. We can't be- Krissy Villongco
9. All of the Stars- Ed Sheeran
10. Beneath your beautiful- Labrinth

That's all!
Keep safe guys.  
Sending love to everyone. ♥️

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment