The Indie Side


Here is a post to share indie bands that I've been listening to for months. If you are also fond of this, I recommend you guys to search Bleachers and The 1975 on Youtube and listen to their songs. 




How did I found Bleachers?

I was searching for great covers from 2014 then I clicked on a video by ATC and they covered "I Wanna Get Better" by Bleachers. I fell inlove with the song right away then I decided to find the original band (which is Bleachers) and listened to all of their songs. My top 3 Bleachers songs are
1. I Wanna Get Better
2. Rollercoaster (If I ever go on a roadtrip, this would be in my playlist)
3. Wild Heart

How did I found The 1975?

Well, who would not, right?
But I discovered The 1975 I guess by mid-August of 2014, I heard Chocolate somewhere and instantly fell inlove with it, it's so catchy so I typed in the lyrics and known the title. 
Top 3
1. Robbers
2. Chocolate
3. Me

I have always loved songs which give me a riding-on-a-VW-van roadtrip feels for I am frustrated to go on a road trip someday.
I love how it makes me so nostalgic about a time which I haven't even been.

My ranting ends here. Go listen to them now. :)

Sending love to everyone! ♥️

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment